• Our Album of the Week features will return next week.

herb singing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bob

hello everyone, I have not posted in a while, lost my password, old age senior moments lol. anyway I got a quesiton. I have a white promo VG+
of I'd do it all again/ special kind of love by dore alpert A&M 729, sounds like herb, so is this herb singing? email me back at [email protected]
thanks
bob

bob said:
hello everyone, I have not posted in a while, lost my password, old age senior moments lol. anyway I got a quesiton. I have a white promo VG+
of I'd do it all again/ special kind of love by dore alpert A&M 729, sounds like herb, so is this herb singing? email me back at [email protected]
thanks
bob

Yup, that's Herb's vocals alright. That's also the hardest 45 of Dore's to find in my case. I have a tape of the songs, but not the 45. One of these days... :rolleyes:

There is also a version of "Special Kind Of Love" on the Dante & the Evergreens CD, with Herb producing.

Capt. Bacardi

I too don't own that 45, but managed to get a direct CD dub of the two songs from Paula's copy. As I recall, I think she found it in some used record store in the Pittsburgh area. I've not seen that one show up on eBay at all. I guess it must be pretty rare.

Harry
...trying to understand what the %^)_*%# Windows XP is all about, online...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom