Horizon CD-The 35th Anniversary Box Set

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick-An Ordinary Fool

Can those that recvd the new box set do me a favor?

I listened to Horizon for the first time tonight and found a technical problem on the track Solitaire. It is at approx 3:23, there is a drop out on the track. Right when Karen says: "he plays the game" on the words he plays & again a little bit on the word game. I can only describe it like this. You know when you play a cassette or 8 track tape & the tape like vibrates or the tape like slips, that is what it sounds like.

Could mine be the only one? argh!!!! This is the first time I'm playing it so the cd can't be dirty, it appears to be only on the right channel. Tried it on both my Sony Walkman & also on my home stereo system and still hear it.

Can you check yours at this time approx 3:23

Ok I just checked all my CD's with this same track and it's on all the CD's not just from the Anniv Box.

Maybe we talked about this already & I'm having a memory lapse. :confused:

Yeah, I noticed this too but I noticed along time ago. You can me amazed with what you can hear with a pair of great headphones. :D

PS-I can't wait to get the GOLD CD Feb. 10th for the single version of Solitaire. I just love the early guitar parts and the organ. The organ really makes the song so much more dramatic.

I am suprised that Richard didn't fix this glitch on Solitaire especially on the CD Love Songs which is the most recent compilation with this track.

I also noticed some drop outs on Yesterday Once More. Maybe we should open up a thread just for drop outs and other glitches. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom