• Our Album of the Week features will return next week.

I.R.S. Corner site updated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Mazda is very appreciative. (Re: the IRS G. Hits Vol. 1 post.) :D Liked his P.S. about the "suits" in the record industry.

-= N =-

And he's absolutely right. ESPECIALLY with Univer$al! "Piracy" will continue as long as desired music is held in the vaults.

--Mr Bill

Kind of disgusting with the record companies now trying to buy off the artists and producers by upping the online royalty rates. That's a joke--so little music is sold online (in comparison to retail), I wonder what these artists are going to do with the extra $2.45 they will get yearly from this?

Piracy of readily available recordings is one thing (not that the garbage on the radio is worth pirating :mad: ), but for those of us who trade out-of-print items...well, too bad for the recording industry, I say. By being so blind to what the listening public wanted, the public went elsewhere. I hope each and every one of these outdated, oversized behemoths run each other out of business, and all of today's indies end up being the "new A&Ms" of the future.

-= N =-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom