• Our Album of the Week features will return next week.

I want to thank Neil R....

Status
Not open for further replies.
:) Amen. This is one of the Web sites I check just about every day. On the off chance that, some day, someone will post the news that Herb's stuff is coming out on disc...

Here, here -- three big cheers for our old pal Rudy, AKA Neil, founder, chief cook and bottle washer of A&M Corner. How lost we'd all be without him!

Harry
...now in his seventh year of addiction to this site, online...

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Three thumbs for Neil Hoodoo!! A great guy who has brought a world of joy to A&M enthusiasts around the globe!!!

Hats off, Rudy!!

Jon

...also going into his seventh year of addiction to A&M Corner...

Rudy is a great guy!!! Has always helped me here, made my terrific avitar when I first joined. I do appreciate this site & all the wealth of info that it provides me.

The Carpenters forum has become a place I love to come to each day (when I can) and read about like minded fans, so I don't feel like I am the only one who loves Karen's voice so much, it's nice to know that other people feel the same way about her voice as I do. That's a nice feeling.

ThAnK YoU :wink:

Oh and I forgot the Holiday Forum of which I enjoyed so much last year, that deserves another

ThAnK YoU :D

Man, what a bunch of suck-ups! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

But seriously (and quickly, before I get booted :D ) Neil deserves a lot of credit and gratitude for creating this site. He's put in a lot of time and money over the years keeping it alive. I used to think I was the biggest Alpert and A&M fan in the world. But after 6-and-a-half years it's nice to know that there are others who are just as disturbed as I am (or in the case of some Carpenters fans, more disturbed! :D ).

This one's for Neil! :cheers:

Capt. Bacardi

Thanks for this website, Neil! You have a lot to show for all the time, effort and work you put into it. Me, I made a lot of good friends here (and met people who "just put up with me"! :laugh:) and still have a "prized collection" of music I didn't know existed or that I knew would like.

Thanks again, Neil and "Keep It Goin'!"... :)

Dave

What a "Warm" reception Neil is getting. "Sounds Like" he's "Going Places"!! So, Neil, there's no need to "Blow Your Own Horn" cause everyone here thinks you're a "Magic Man". Let's all "Rise" and give Neil a "Bullish" round of applause for a job well done. Thanks to Neil, we can feel "The Beat of The Brass'' and we know when "The Brass Are Comin'". So as "Summertime" approaches, let's find our "Second Wind" and do a "Passion Dance" to thank Neil for the "Colors" he has brought to our lives.

David,
giving credit where it's due......

David,

Your post reminds me of something I wrote here at the Corner a long time ago. What's more, I'm not going to tease you the way I was teased when I wrote mine. Be warned: our fellow Cornerites just can't resist a good joke! :tongue:

Jon

...who still laughs at the ribbing he took for a similar post...

Thanks for the "Heads Up", Jon. "I'll Marimba You" for advising me to "Watch Out" for the impending Cornerites. "Night And Day" they can't resist grilling someone :). However, unlike "The Fool On The Hill", I'll just "Look Around" and appreciate Neil's "Pretty World" here at the Corner.

David,
having loads of pun......

Everybody needs to tone down their praise! Rudy's head is going to get too big for him to get out of his house!

--Mr Bill :wink:

Like the Captain, I thought I was the only person left on earth who was still "digging" the TJB and the A&M label in general. This site was among the first I stumbled on when I first "hooked up" to the Net. (I think I searched for "Herb Alpert" on Excite or something.)

I think I have gotten more enjoyment out of my A&M goodies over the past few years than I had gotten up to that point. (In particular, I learned to love the early Brasil '66 records which I had basically written off as not pop enough for my taste...now they're among my faves.)

So thanks Neil for the site and for all the behind the scenes help over the years as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom