• Our Album of the Week features will return in June.

John Bettis and Peter Cincotti

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidgra

Hi all.

I searched the forum and didn't see this having been discussed before -- I just got Peter Cincotti's CD called EAST OF ANGEL TOWN. John Bettis is credited as a co-writer on nine tracks.

A quick search for articles on the Internet uncovered a couple of articles mentioning this collaboration, but I didn't find any info on how this pairing came about. Does anyone know anything about this?

David

The realization of EAST OF ANGEL TOWN began when Cincotti teamed up with noted producer and l4-time Grammy winner David Foster, producer Humberto Gatica, and producer/sound designer Jochem van der Saag. "We all worked so closely together every step of the way, and I feel lucky to have had such a tremendous team help me bring this album to life." Cincotti also collaborated with award-winning lyricist John Bettis. "Writing with John has been such a special experience for me. He's been a partner on this record from the beginning and was the only collaborator I wanted to work with. "For more information on Peter Cincotti please contact:
Luke Burnald at Warner Bros. / Reprise Records Publicity
[email protected]
...from his website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom