Karen E true h. story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff

Today, Fri The 24th, Karen Carpenter is featured in the E True Hollywood Story. 6:00 p.m. West coast time.

see ya there...

Jeff

Just saw it...very well done. It was nice to see and hear from some of the "behind the scenes" people at A&M...

It has been debated as to whether or not Karen had come to grips with Anorexia; but this show seemed to indicate that she really had, but sadly, it was too late[and that seems like the understatement of all time...].

I thought the show was very understanding, tender and truthful...

Dan

for those in the u.k. with sky digital this programme is on friday 31st January at 14.00 on the E channel

watched the E programme yesterday afternoon in the u.k. it was better than the BBC one at the beginning of the week it included their first appearance on t.v. which was great and also some clips of old shows that I hadn't seen before I do wish that they would releae some old shows and concerts in full on video and dvd because at only being 29 now I did not see them first time around bless me!!! :sad:

Jo .... still waiting for new videos and dvds!!!!!
I just checked replys that I have added before and think I am starting to repeat myself sorry!! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom