Lani Hall "Collectables" CD / LP Question...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike said:
Mr Bill said:
Karla said:
JMK said:
Karla said:
JMK said:
Karla said:
I have Collectibles on LP, and I could say that the songs on this album are fantastic, but I think Lani's outfit on the cover is a little bit ridiculous!!! This outfit would go well with me!!!

+Karla M.+

It's her outfit from the "Never Say Never Again" video.

I haven´t seen that video!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I'm pretty sure it's on You Tube. Just search for Lani Hall.

Yeah!!! I finally found this video, and it's well-done!!! :)

+Karla M.+

All these quote boxes remind me of the 60s TV show Time Tunnel which I've been watching on DVD lately here in Bahrain...

--Mr Bill

Makes the trip to Bahrain all the more worthwhile... right?

Yes indeed! They have season 2 of Time Tunnel at the NEX here and I think I'll pick it up. Heck, it was just payday!

--Mr Bill

Mr Bill said:
Mike said:
Mr Bill said:
Karla said:
JMK said:
Karla said:
JMK said:
Karla said:
I have Collectibles on LP, and I could say that the songs on this album are fantastic, but I think Lani's outfit on the cover is a little bit ridiculous!!! This outfit would go well with me!!!

+Karla M.+

+Karla M.+

All these quote boxes remind me of the 60s TV show Time Tunnel which I've been watching on DVD lately here in Bahrain...

--Mr Bill

Makes the trip to Bahrain all the more worthwhile... right?

Yes indeed! They have season 2 of Time Tunnel at the NEX here and I think I'll pick it up. Heck, it was just payday!

--Mr Bill

I believe Rod Argent's post-Zombies group, Argent made an album, Nexus with the cover showing a series of Rod holding a portrait of himself, one after another, before it got changed...

Ooh, back on topic... I hope some "updated product" by Lani, better presented will someday be issued... Hard to believe Lani's own label while in the form (or SOME form) as "back in the day" hardly complied what would'a been more definitive while it could compared to now-a-days...

Dave

Tony and Doug are scouring '80s record shops for copies of Lani Hall's COLLECTIBLES,

meanwhile,

cartoon.jpg

Harry
...big TIME TUNNEL fan, online...
tunnelglowav.jpg

Mr Bill said:
Karla said:
JMK said:
Karla said:
JMK said:
Karla said:

+Karla M.+

+Karla M.+

--Mr Bill

My brother-in-law was just over in Bahrain giving a speech about treatments for autism!

Hi, A&Mers:

Yesterday I bought the "Collectibles" LP, and I don't think the new versions of some of the songs on that album are too bad. My favorite song from this recording is "Nobody gets this close to me", although I also like "Come what may" and "Midnight lovers". Ah, and my copy is a Mexican release. YIPING SHALALA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom