• Our Album of the Week features will return next week.

More changes at the Official Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

newvillefan

I Know My First Name Is Stephen
...but nothing drastic, I see they have re-formatted the "Recordings' page and possibly also reworded chapters of the History, as a couple of chapters are highlighted. No new questions answered yet though.

Still, it's coming together nicely... :)

Stephen

Hello all,

Actually it's interesting that you noted this update, since I think it relates to our earlier discussion about ATEOAS and your question regarding it.

If you look at the notes on the recordings sections basically it's a carbon copy of the info from the 35th anniversary boxed set, however there are 2 additions I've noticed.

The most significant being on the Voice of the Heart album, where Richard states, amongst other things regarding his feelings on the album,"Out of the 2 recorded in 1982, only Now would have made any bona fide follow-up to Made In America".

Interesting in that this could be his way of bringing up the definitive answer to ATEOAS, showing that it was done in 1980 and not 1982. I was wrong. You were right. 1980 it is.

Though what it also means is that he feels You're Enough wouldn't have made it onto that 1983 album. Shame, cos I love that song. It's not single material, but a lovely cut, none-the-less.

Take care

Neil

Hi Neil

Good eyes! I didn't bother to check the detail in the chapters, looks like I should have done. It would seem we have our answer anyway then (at long last!).

Thanks for posting that reply.

Stephen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom