• Our Album of the Week features will return next week.

New DVD: Carpenters - Greatest Hits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruno

Amazon in Germany is releasing a new Carpenters DVD on September 30th, titled GREATEST HITS.

Does anybody know, if this is really new material, or is it just the GOLD DVD repackaged? It has a different cover.

Thanks!

Bruno :)

This will just be a rehash - I have no doubt that if there was any unreleased material on there, it would likely have had its release in Japan first, or there would have been a lot more fanfare surrounding it. It probably wouldn't receive its debut in a low key German release like this (although look what happened with Christmas Portrait in 1990 :laugh:)

The cover looks rather amateurish, which leads me to think it's a budget-type release, rather than something from Universal. Otherwise Universal Germany needs to have a serious rethink about its marketing team!

Stephen

B000BEQO64.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Bad picture!

Harry

For the love of...Harry said:
...Bad picture!

Harry

Not if this were released about THIRTY-FIVE Years Ago! :laugh: If Richard and Karen were holding those "dots", they'd have their own "Look Around..." :D

Dave

...Yes, a better cover could've been chosen... :shake:

I saw song list of this DVD on Germany page several days ago. It was as same as GOLD international version.
If they included "I Need To Be In Love", it may sell better(?)

Sakura

I see this cover and all I can think of is the "I'll Plant My Own Tree" number from Valley of the Dolls!!!

"Oh, I'll plaaaaaant my own treeee, my own treeeeeeeeeeee and
I'll make it grooooooooooooooooooooow!!" :)

Scott

Thanks for the answers, guys! :)

I too guess, this is the same as the GOLD DVD, only with a different cover. :rolleyes:

But to be sure, I ordered it from amazon.de, and I will post the info, when the DVD arrives.

Bruno
September Morn.....

i bought the new carpenters dvd in holland yesterday for Euro 5,00
(that about in dollars $4,25 i think)
it contains the same titles as the carpenters gold dvd.
good quality, nice price, different cover.
greetings from holland. tom meuwese

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom