• Our Album of the Week features will return next week.

Nice article...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats lovely. Do you know Richard personally, Dave?
Since 1984 in correspondance, meeting at the Henry Ford Musuem when I passed out in front of him , I sent his first daughter a powder blue sailor outfit when she was born. Rich encouraged me to get help with my own issues. I got a friend here in Chicago to write a nice CarpenterS piece on Christmas a few years back. I also dug up the info on the story behind my favorite album cover and shared it with him. Mr. C and associates have been with me for almost 30 years now. I respect our boundaries but can honestly say that he is a great guy with alot of class and compassion. He's pretty funny too!

Since 1984 in correspondance, meeting at the Henry Ford Musuem when I passed out in front of him , I sent his first daughter a powder blue sailor outfit when she was born. Rich encouraged me to get help with my own issues. I got a friend here in Chicago to write a nice CarpenterS piece on Christmas a few years back. I also dug up the info on the story behind my favorite album cover and shared it with him. Mr. C and associates have been with me for almost 30 years now. I respect our boundaries but can honestly say that he is a great guy with alot of class and compassion. He's pretty funny too!

Not to pry, but was your passing out due to health issues or the shock of seeing Richard? It's great to hear stories like this! By boundries do you mean asking personal questions about Karen, etc.?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom