• Our Album of the Week features will return next week.

Old Fashioned Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice Job Murray, I hope he responds.

I have always loved this song, it doesn't matter to me whether I know what Karen is technically singing about just as long as the song doesn't end.

..."At the End of a Song...there no-one, after the last note is played..." :wink:

I'm with Harry- I'm very impressed.

As an Associate Pastor of my church, I can tell you that I quite enjoy it when everyone can talk about spiritual matters- particularly regarding Jesus, whom tends to get things controversial just by using His name, without angry, offensive or defensive posturing.

Well done, everybody!

(It's still a great vocal performance...)

Mark

One more thought:

In the hospital, I'm working at as a catholic priest, patients often ask me:"Please, pray for me!" Ofcourse, I always do pray for them, and ofcourse I believe, that God is listening to me if I do so.

But sometimes I try to encourage people by saying:" I will pray for you. But do you think, that I have a better connection to God than you have? I don't think so. I want to encourage you to believe, that God is listening to your prayers no less than he is listening to my prayers."

So, I believe, that one person can pray for another person. No doubt about this. But personally, I didn't feel the need to ask somebody to pray for me. Perhaps in the future?

Bruno
at the evening of All Saints Day, which is a holiday in Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom