Renee Armand

AM Matt

It seems that Renee Armand "The Rain Book" is NOT on itunes. :cry::mad: Was that album burn by the Universal fire in June of 2008?? Renee's 2011 "Listen" is the only one on itunes which is a christian album. Matt Clark Sanford, MI

Harry

Charter A&M Corner Member
Staff member
Renee's best song on A&M was "Raining In L.A.". In a just world, that would have been a huge hit.

Renee also recorded two non-album singles for A&M. I've put them both on YouTube:

"California Lady"

"I Can't See You Anymore"

Harry

Staff member
Renee's album THE RAIN BOOK was at least issued digitally on CD in Japan, but it's tough to find.

LPJim

Staff member
She still performs occasionally in the Nashville area. I need to go next time a show's announced.

JB

Mike Blakesley

Staff member
That album cover was cool (even had the raindrops embossed, on the initial pressing at least) but I always wondered if it would have sold better with a more traditional "singer songwriter" type album cover.

AM Matt

"Raining In L.A." is a great song. "I Can't See You Anymore" also great. Matt Clark Sanford, MI

Harry

Staff member
On YouTube, I conversed with John Florez, producer of "I Can't See You Anymore", asking him if the mono side of the promo single was a dedicated mono mix, and he said that it was.

Top Bottom