• The new Carpenters recording with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra is now available. Use this link to order, and help us out at the same time. Thank you!

Revolver TV Bacharach Medley

Rocky Boy

I think it was Ned Nickerson who shared Youtube video from vintage 1971 at Walter Reed army hospital. Last time I visited the site to view the video all comments were turned off. I am wondering if anyone knows why this may have happened? This has been on for quite some time yet comments were still being posted.
Bacharach Medley-The Carpenters-Live - YouTube

David A

Hmmm I have no idea why comments were turned off, there were a number of comments when I last watched this video, which was maybe 3 or 4 months ago.

I love this video. It is so clear here how the Carpenters had become a professional act. As well, they are so young here and full of that early passion groups have when they've first "made it".

Sabar

I think it was Ned Nickerson who shared Youtube video from vintage 1971 at Walter Reed army hospital. Last time I visited the site to view the video all comments were turned off. I am wondering if anyone knows why this may have happened? This has been on for quite some time yet comments were still being posted.
Bacharach Medley-The Carpenters-Live - YouTube
FYI: The date of that concert was November 8, 1970.

newvillefan

I Know My First Name Is Stephen
Do we know what TV program this aired on?

The Ed Sullivan Show.

Top Bottom