RICHARD'S 'HIDDEN TREASURE' COMMENTS IN THE MOOK

Status
Not open for further replies.

ullalume

Hello all,

I can't believe I did this, but I appear to have deleted the transcript that Yuko sent me of Richard's Hidden Treasure comments. I would kill to have access to it once again. Does anybody out there have the piece (it's lengthy and jaw-droppingly interesting). If you could send it or post it here it's be fantastic, particularly since I recall there being 2 or 3 songs that Richard considered being of a standard he'd be happy to release, yet none of which appeared on ATGB.

Get back all,

Neil

Write Yuka dude.

It's been a little while since any mention of this BT list has surfaced. While I find the topic somewhat captivating, alluring and one that makes fascinating type, the process of delving into the mysterious caverns of CarpenterS cabinets could be a topic in itself.

It would be interesting to compile a detailed BT list based on what we know/suppose to be archived. RC has made the comments that we've all heard over and over...not finished, does not exist, yada yada yada. Interestingly enough tho, curiousities periodically come to light. What does a future, all inclusive box set contain?

Now topic-wise this is a good place to nip it in the bud if'n y'all is concerned about outing this stuff...again.

Perhaps it's the torment I enjoy,

Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom