Richard's latest collaboration???

Status
Not open for further replies.

newvillefan

I Know My First Name Is Stephen
Hello all

Yesterday I thought I would write to the Carpenter Performing Arts Center to ask about all the latest rumours about Richard working with Jo O'Meara. I got this reply (better luck next time!!!):

Dear Mr. Richardson,

The Richard and Karen Carpenter Performing Arts Center is a presenting theater on the campus of California State University, Long Beach. While we are grateful to Mr. Carpenter's generosity, as a working theater we are not in daily contact with Mr. Carpenter nor do we have at our disposal information regarding any up coming recordings, albums or future projects. Thank you for your interest in the Carpenter Center and wish you luck in your search.

Best Regards,
Imogen Sello
Development Assistant

Stephen :

Imogen is Very Helpful re : Any Planned Richard / Carpenters Related Events at CPAC , Information on Carpenters Exhibit etc -However due to Staffing , Lack of Resources and Richard's own Wishes , CPAC Does Not Respond to Fan or General Inquiries :wink:

If You Think About the Number of Web-sites , Fans Groups, General Inquiries Worldwide , Hundreds of e-mails , Letters , Faxes could be Expected Every Week -Even We Could not Cope With that Volume ! :o

Richard's PA Does Forward a Number of Richard Personal Replies and Some Reponses From Herself , She Does Admit Given Other Work for Richard , Replies are Sometimes Limited :sad:

Makes You Wonder How Evelyn , Rosina and All at Original Fan Club Managed to Deal With Thousands of Fans Worldwide 1971-1989 ,Constant Letters , Requests, Gifts and Cards for Karen & Richard ..... :shock:

We can Write to Richard c/o :

Carpenters
PO Box 3787
Thousand Oaks
California
91359-0787

Peter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom