As from Suraka's other topic :

Carpenters Performing Arts Center Have Confirmed Date for 2004
TOP OF THE WORLD BENEFIT

SATURDAY MARCH 20TH 2004

Keep this date handy :)

Peter

I posted:
I read that second Top of the World Fundraiser
at The Richard and Karen Carpenter Perfoming Arts Center on March the 20th next year in Japanese.
on the topic ' "I Need To Be In Love", Mr.Hammond & LATPalladium CD'.

The article was from Yuka's website. And it is on her website.
But I had e-mail from a Carpenters fan in Japan a few hours before. I read again Yuka's mailing-list-email(in Japanese) last month. It says:

...Fundraiser next March....
...(about tour from Japan) early in March from the end of February.

I am confused under the date. Is there anyone who read about the date of next Fundraiser?
If I read or hear the news of the date of Fundraiser again, I will post it again.

Sakura

If you download the latest newsletter on 'Newsletter' page of my previous link, you will see the photos of Colin, Richard and Mary.

BTW how old is Colin? I think he was 8 years old this March, and he is 9 years old.
Richard introduced his family on NHK-TV last year. He talked about the age of his girls. But he didn't say Colin's age on the program. NHK-TV shows '7 years old' on the TV screen.
I read that "on 20 July 1994 they welcomed another additon to their family, a son whom they habe called Colin Paul." on the website.
( http://www.geocities.com/brockstephenj/ )

Jeff wrote "I think he’s only 6!" on the topic "REVIEW: Richard Carpenter concert".
( http://www.amcorner.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1403 )

The Richard and Karen Carpenter Perfoming Arts Center website and newsletter says 5-year-old.

I'd like to know how old Colin IS.

Sakura

Sorry for a mistake. When I posted my previous message, it was July the 20th (JPN S Time). But it is July the 19th(US).

Happy Birthday, Colin!! from Japan.
May all of your wishes and dreams come true this year!

I wish I listened to your song someday.

Sakura

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom