Seinfeld Jokes About Sergio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jilanha

Has anyone seen the Seinfeld episode where they make a reference to Sergio Mendes? The character Kramer is a Sergio Mendes fan & basically the rest of the cast makes fun of him because of it. MARRIED WITH CHILDREN used Sergio Mendes & The NEW BRASIL 77 as a prop on a few of their episodes too.Who do you think was a Sergio Mendes fan on that show? My guess is it's either Al or Peg. :tongue:

Jilanha said:
Has anyone seen the Seinfeld episode where they make a reference to Sergio Mendes? The character Kramer is a Sergio Mendes fan & basically the rest of the cast makes fun of him because of it. :tongue:

I saw that episode, too. Isn't Kramer going around trying to sell his Sergio Mendes Albums, along with George? Saying how popular Sergio is, that is in BRAZIL?

Dave

...who has trouble selling his Mendes albums, too, but as a fan, would I really want to...? :laugh:

The way I remember the episode, Seinfeld himself had the album wrapped in his arms in a protective manner. When the cast made fun of Sergio, Seinfled was quoted as saying, "Hey! Don't make fun of Sergio Mendes...these albums are more valuable than gold!!" :tongue:

Jon...the "Brasil Nut"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom