Skipping 4282?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Bill

Gentlemanly Curmudgeon
Staff member
So why did we skip SP 4282 (Shawn Phillips)?

--Mr Bill
hating the thought that most of his AOTW scans are going to be skipped -- invalidating lots o' hard work...

sp4282.jpg

Mr Bill said:
So why did we skip SP 4282 (Shawn Phillips)?

--Mr Bill
hating the thought that most of his AOTW scans are going to be skipped -- invalidating lots o' hard work...

sp4282.jpg

It didn't get skipped. The thread is here:

http://www.amcorner.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1757

No-one commented.

Harry
...appreciating Mr. Bill's scans, even when he stuck 'em all in one post, online...

Hmmm. Yesterday SP 4281 was displayed on the home page and today it's 4284. But then, I guess I'm the only one who "comes in thru the front door" instead of popping right into the forum...

--Mr Bill
scratching his head and scanning more from the 4300 series. Oh, does anyone have a copy of 4299 (Robin WIlson's 2nd A&M LP) they can scan?

True, the 'front door' was left stuck on Colombier's WINGS. I was unaware that a Shawn Phillips scan was available.

Harry

Harry said:
No-one commented.

...or we all stifled our collective yawns since hardly anyone owns it. :wink:

Alas, I just don't have the time right now to keep up on a lot of things, since I'm home for a scant few hours every day now. :sad: Can't wait until this miserable summer is over and I can settle down and get back in the groove. Just keep in mind that I do appreciate everyone's work--the scans, the threads, etc.--even if I haven't thanked you publicly or privately lately. :)

Life's a bitch, then you.....oh forget it, I won't go there. :wink:

I split this off from the main topic, since it really didn't have anything to do with STILLNESS.

Harry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom