• Our Album of the Week features will return next week.

The Cardigans

Status
Not open for further replies.

AM Matt

Forum Undertaker
Has anyone heard of the Swedish group The Cardigans? Back in late 1996, the song "Lovefool" was a big hit on the CD "First Band On The Moon". Their latest CD is called "Long Gone Before Daylight" on KOCH. The video "For What It's Worth" (NOT the Buffalo Springfield remake) has the bunny driving a car while the Cardigans are riding on the train. There are two different videos (the safe or suicide video). Go to: www.umusic.ca & click on artists on the left corner. The CD contains an exclusive U.S. bonus track & bonus DVD with 3 music videos, an interview & 3 live performance videos. The website is: www.thecardigans.com for more information including tour dates. Singer Nina Persson voice is stronger than ever. Matt Clark Sanford, MI

I love the Cardigans. I have a playlist on my MP3 Player of similar female bands/artists: Cranberries, the Sundays and others. I call it my whiny female singer playlsit (despite how that sounds I don't mean it to be derogatory -- I have a male equivalent playlist that includes Pete Shelley, PIL/Johnny Lydon, the Beegees and others). Glad to know they're still recording/working. Thanks, Matt!

--Mr Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom