• Our Album of the Week features will return next week.

The non-album Bell single

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMK

Contributor
Does anyone have the name of the one 45 on Bell that never made it to an album? I'm having a major brain fade and can't remember--all I recall is it was in Portuguese. Gracinha and I spoke about it and for the life of me I can't remember its name. TIA for any help.

I don't know either, Jeff. Gracinha and I talked about non-album tracks as well, but this was years ago - at Kimbell's East back in '93 or '94. It was the first time I'd heard about "The Crab" as well as different versions of "For What It's Worth," etc.

I'm with Jeff Kauffman...if anyone knows the title of the Bell single, we'd like to know. :)

Jon...the "Forgetful Brasil Nut"

I have the right to forget...I'm "40" today, though I keep telling everyone I'm really "39"...and will be for the rest of my life! :tongue:

Brasil_Nut said:
I have the right to forget...I'm "40" today, though I keep telling everyone I'm really "39"...and will be for the rest of my life! :tongue:

Actually, you're 20 (the second time around!).

Harry
..who, using that kind of math is about 26, online...

Harry said:
Actually, you're 20 (the second time around!).

Harry
..who, using that kind of math is about 26, online...

Harry...

I like your math! I guess we're both in our 20's, yes? :wink:

Jon...the "Brasil Nut"

Next year, I'm celebrating the 1st anniversary of my 39th birthday. Anyone who can get here the end of January is invited to the party. :wink:

Rudy said:
Next year, I'm celebrating the 1st anniversary of my 39th birthday...

Your quote reminds me of my Dad's sister, my Aunt Lois. When Mom and Dad got married in '57, she told Mom that she was 39-years-old. From then on, no matter how old she was, she told people she was 39. I'll have you know that Aunt Lois was 39-years-old until the day she died in '99 (in reality, she was probably closer to 99 than 39, but hey...who's counting?) :wink:

Jon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom