Top o/t World 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I will be attending. Lucky for me, I live five minutes away. I have been blessed to see all of Richard's performances at the Carpenter Center. The past two TOTW shows have featured his family. I am interested what this Saturday will bring. The best part of the evening is Richard. He walks the diner area before his concert for pictures and questions. I'll be happy to post a review on Sunday.

Jeff, have an absolutely wonderful time! I agree that it'll be interesting to see which talented child performs at this one. I always look forward to the reviews of everyone who attends as well as their pictures!!

Marilyn

Busy, too busy ...too much to do at work plus an online training programme that does not work ..... :)

Still onto the good things in life ....I wil again will be fortunate to attend Richard / Carpenter Center ....TOTW 3 BENEFIT this weekend ....Saturday 19/3 .....:cool:

Really looking forward to LA trip , a break from UK winter plus that training programme ..... :wink:

Jeff -hope to meet up with you at last ....are you attending with any other Corner members / friends .... :?:

Marilyn , Harry , Chris & all members -will post some updates on return
just after Easter ....well timed for return ...allows a few days to rest up & enjoy the break before back to ..... :wink:

Best wishes to all members ....:cool:

Peter....TOTW 3 ....Califormia Here We Come .....

PS -part Carpenters related ....is the Alpert / Moss A&M Exhibition still running ...was it at UCLA ....? ....could not find the original post .....understand loads od A&M & Artist displays & material are being provided ....did I mis- read this ....would be great to attend any such Exhibition :cool:

Thanks Peter

Peter, have a wonderful (and SAFE) trip!! I always look forward to your reviews!
Enjoy your vacation.

Marilyn,
who knows what getting away from a nasty winter means! :D This one here in the East can't end fast enough!

All members who are attending TOTW III,

Hope you have a great trip and awesome time at CPAC!!
Looking forward to your reviews!!!

Marylin, I hope you enjoy warm weather really soon.

Sakura

....Spring....
:love:

I'll be there. This will be my third time. It makes it easy when you live only 80-90 miles away from the Carpenters Performing Arts Center :D

About 8 of us (C's phanatics) are staying at the Embassy Suites in Downey. It should be a great time. :thumbsup:

I heard it is suppose to rain this weekend. :sad: I'm not looking forward to driving to Long Beach/Downey in the rain with all the crazy CA drivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom