• Our Album of the Week features will return next week.

Whipped Cream & Other Delights

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilmano

Where (in what site) can I find this vinyl album to sale? The one I had, has been burned by a "friend" to whom I've lent it. Thanks.

Many of the GEMM sellers are stores. The store I work at has a presence on GEMM (although we don't have a copy of WHIPPED CREAM listed at the moment).

hi all, you can always find whipped cream lp at your local goodwill stores or flea markets or at used records stores like here in Cleveland,ohio .I see a lot of them for like $1.00 in mint condition. and I was at the amazon.com web site and they got the sample tracks which play about a minute for rosemary and blueberry park which are the added tracks for people who do not know for the remasterd whipped cream hopefully released april 19.
bob

I'd imagine you can find all you want on ebay. It's a great place for hard-to-find, obscure lps. This one isn't exactly obscure, so it should be readily available.

Wow! I can't wait!!!!!!! What a great way to look forward to the rest of the Year, all of those fantastic albums on CD, Thank You Shout!Factory but most of all Thank You Mr Herb Alpert, You are a true legend. Hey Guys - what's the free poster look like with Whipped Cream? - must be awesome!!!!! I suppose I will just have to be patient till I get mine - well worth the wait I think.

The poster is about the size of a legal-size sheet of paper and printed on heavy glossy stock.

I am willing to bet it will fit on a locker door.
:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom