• Our Album of the Week features will return next week.

Whipped Cream $ ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mc

Im not all that familiar with Herb Alperts TJB, but I recently came across a copy of Whipped Cream on CD. It is an American print. The disc is in fairly good shape, has a few minor scuffs but plays perfectly. I was wondering if someone out there could tell me what its worth? Thanks, MC

mc said:
Im not all that familiar with Herb Alperts TJB, but I recently came across a copy of Whipped Cream on CD. It is an American print. The disc is in fairly good shape, has a few minor scuffs but plays perfectly. I was wondering if someone out there could tell me what its worth? Thanks, MC

It sold for about $10 new when it was in print, so I wouldn't get your hopes up too high for anything more than that, especially with the scuff marks.

Capt. Bacardi

...but put it on Ebay with a RARE! RARE! OUT OF PRINT HERB ALPERT on it, and you'll score an easy 200 bucks. :rolleyes:

Do it quick before the reissues come out! :wink:

Also: Try some car wax and a very soft cloth, wiping from center to edge, and a lot of those scuffs will disappear.

Mike B.
(...wondering if he should put up his still-sealed copy....)

I got another "hint" about the rumored reissues...let's just say the old CDs may end up sounding better than the overly-compressed mess they're probably working on now. :sad: :mad: Maybe I should just do a full set of needle drops and burn them to DVD-Audio. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom