• Our Album of the Week features will return next week.

Who Did The Remastering For Going Places, WNML & SRO?

Status
Not open for further replies.
phil how you doing? I got all 3 at my local best buy, and to my surprise they had 4 of what now my love.and 3 of going places and 2 of SRO.and the guy in charge of the cd department told whipped crean they could not keep in. and had to order it a whole of times.and on all 3 it is a better separation and cleaner, and bernie grundman did the remastering.
as it is listed in back of the booklet. what now my love is without the echo.
and plucky is the strip-tease version,going places tijuana taxi from what I heard does not drop out at the end. sro is brighter sound than the SRO CD from japan.

bob

bob said:
phil how you doing? I got all 3 at my local best buy, and to my surprise they had 4 of what now my love.and 3 of going places and 2 of SRO.and the guy in charge of the cd department told whipped crean they could not keep in. and had to order it a whole of times.and on all 3 it is a better separation and cleaner, and bernie grundman did the remastering.
as it is listed in back of the booklet. what now my love is without the echo.
and plucky is the strip-tease version,going places tijuana taxi from what I heard does not drop out at the end. sro is brighter sound than the SRO CD from japan.

bob

Hi Bob,

I'm doing fine Bob. Thanks for the info. about the mastering credit. Bernie Grundman is the same guy who did the mastering for "Lost Treasures" and the remastering for "Whipped Cream & Other Delights". I called a local Best Buy and they don't have the newly-released Herb Alpert & the TJB CD's yet. I'll just wait for them to become available this coming Tuesday. As usual, I buy two copies of each.
Anyway, it's only three days to go before Tuesday andI'm already excited to hear all of them.

Happy Listening,
Phil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom