Wrecking Crew - $150,000 To Go...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Sidoruk

Founder, A&M Fan Net
Staff member
Yesterday I saw The Wrecking Crew Movie for the 2nd time. I saw things that I missed the 1st time. This is an amazing film made by Denny Tedesco, son of guitarist, Tommy Tedesco. Given The Wrecking Crew's very close connection with so many A&M hits over the years, this is absolutely a must-see for any of the fans here at A&M Corner. Forgot to mention earlier - Herb and Julius are featured prominently in the film.

www.WreckingCrew.tv is their web site. There is also a Facebook page. You'll find many clips and out-takes. Also, condider making a (tax deductible) donation to help get the remaing songs licensed, so that Denny Tedesco can get the DVD made and released. Donations of $100 or more will get the donor's name listed on the DVD. I really look forward to seeing some of your names there, alongside mine.

_DSC2165_04__DSC2165WreckCrew12b.jpg
Denny Tedesco takes questions after the screening, yesterday in Connecticut.

Well, this is certainly a film I would like to see... Maybe if it ever comes to our still-culturally-starved Detroit-area (or preferably to one of its suburbs)...

-- Dave

This sounds like a historical and preservation "To Tell The Story To The World And Future Generations!!" Type Film That I Would Love To See !!!This is Defiantly A worth while cause!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom