Wrecking Crew Film Reaches Fund Raising Goal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Sidoruk

Founder, A&M Fan Net
Staff member
According to Denny Tedesco, enough pledges were received last night to fully fund the film.
See his Facebook page. They used Kickstarter and had great success. It may be still be possible to pledge and get a DVD when it comes out next year.

https://www.facebook.com/WreckingCrewFilm

haj1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
With me owning a movie theater, and considering the Wrecking Crew played on many of my favorite songs, I wish I could host a world premier of that movie.

The schedule seems to indicate theatre showings upcoming soon and the DVD release for about next June.

I thought there already was a film released about it, with Denny Tedesco personally hosting it. In fact, I think it appeared here at a small local theater for a one-night run. Is this the same film, with what will now be an "official" widespread release? If so, that'd be cool. :thumbsup:

He entered the film in numerous Film Festivals and the rest were considered as previews to help with the fund raising for licensing of all the tunes.

Cool! Will be nice to see a final release of it. That licensing had to be a nightmare to pull off...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom