• Our Album of the Week features will return next week.

canadian sweethearts

Status
Not open for further replies.
otnemem said:
could anyone tell me where i can getcanadian sweethearts on vinyl through website or store preferably 12"

Your best bet for a website would be at www.gemm.com, as they have thousands of LPs for sale, or in some cases, for auction. If I remember right this album is available on CD, or at least it was, with some bonus tracks. Maybe someone else can provide some more info on this.

Capt. Bacardi

Captain Bacardi said:
otnemem said:
could anyone tell me where i can getcanadian sweethearts on vinyl through website or store preferably 12"

Your best bet for a website would be at www.gemm.com, as they have thousands of LPs for sale, or in some cases, for auction. If I remember right this album is available on CD, or at least it was, with some bonus tracks. Maybe someone else can provide some more info on this.

Capt. Bacardi
thanx, appreciate your help its been dificult finding info.

Lucille Starr's solo album THE FRENCH SONG (SP 107) was reissued on CD by A&M of Canada with 5 bonus tracks. Some of these are from CANADIAN SWEETHEARTS (SP 106) and others from SAY YOU LOVE ME (SP 4100).
I wasn't aware of a CD version of SP 106. That would be a great find.
JB

IIRC, Amazon had the CD quite cheaply...worked out to something like $8.99. I should grab it before it goes out of print.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom