Carpenters 55th Anniversary Celebration - April 2024 in Downey

Hope you all are having a great time!! I wanted to go but a high school schedule just doesn’t really allow me to travel across the country during the week right now. 🙃

They need 2 glass enclosures because that one is too full :laugh: Hard to see everything as it has so many overlapping items.

I guess Richard didn’t show up? I know he attended one a long time ago but I guess that was long before all the books and docu dramas that have been released in recent years.

The gathering has been amazing and a true gift of grace...thanks to the planners.
A special thank you to Chris for his heartfelt and faith-inspired letter of welcome. I will sadly miss today's events and headed home. But my thoughts and prayers are with those gathered today! The Carpenters beautiful legacy lives on as the story continues to be shared. Tom

Hopefully some things will pop up on you tube. There are some great things from the 50th on there. Please let us know if and when anyone posts something. It will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom