• Our Album of the Week features will return next week.

New Herb Alpert facebook Page!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have FaceBook. When I click on a video, I receive the message: "Video Unavailable. This video has either been removed from Facebook or is not visible due to privacy settings."

Any recommendations please?

You may have to join Facebook. It's very easy to join it and if you don't want to participate in any other way you don't have to. Just create an account and set everything to "private" and you should be fine.

I'm not a facebook member and have no trouble playing the videos on that page.

I suggest that it's abstract_fan's browser settings that might be causing the problem.

Harry

Yes, some kind of "enable content" or "enable video" setting being turned off could be the problem. abstract_fan, can you play videos on other sites such as YouTube or Vimeo? And, what browser are you using?

We want you to be able to see these great vids! :D

I just opened the site in Internet Explorer instead of AOL and the videos play fine!
(I feel a bit untutored right about now; OK I'll say it: STUPID!!!)

Thank you Mike and Harry for your guidance.

Im on facebook myself and i visits herbs page often and i love it thank you steve and i hope herb likes what you are doing and i hope all my fellow herb alpert fans will check it out too its an excellent addition to my facebook experience and i love the updates i get on my news feed thank you again steve as my daughter would say "you rock"! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom