• Our Album of the Week features will return next week.

Who is Felicia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering... the song "Felicia" by John Pisano...
Does anyone know who Felicia is? Any background info on the song?

Thanks,
Dan

Wow. It's very impressive how much you guys know about the Tijuana Brass. Do you happen to remember more or less when the interview was published? Might be fun to read it.

thanks again

bob knack said:
Very Good! But can anyone tell me what happened to Pedro's Porch Part One?

normal_Pinecroft%20-%2002.jpg

Mike Blakesley said:
...who later became the Hillside Singers! :wink:

Mike B.
Continuing the humor

Whose career was cut short by the Hillside Strangler...

--Mr. Bill
helping to swerve the humor into a sick vein...

Mr Bill said:
Whose career was cut short by the Hillside Strangler...

--Mr. Bill
helping to swerve the humor into a sick vein...
...Hey, I remember that band! The trombonist, Slide Hyde, was on the Hillside Strangler's 3LP -- Grabbed it Through the Grape Vine...er, uh, hmmmm. No, I'm wrong that was actually Merle Haggard and the Stranglers. Wrong band! Sorry.

Pedro's Porch collapsed when he found Juan Valdez and his mule hiding in the kitchen pantry.
His wife claimed she was only preparing coffee from the freshest Columbian beans.
Likely story.

JB

One of my bosses in my Hollyweird days was named "Felisa" and employees (and many clients) did not care for her. Her nickname behind her back from one client, in fact, was "Fellatio." :badteeth:

--Mr. Bill

Mr Bill said:
One of my bosses in my Hollyweird days was named "Felisa" and employees (and many clients) did not care for her. Her nickname behind her back from one client, in fact, was "Fellatio." :badteeth:

--Mr. Bill

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Now I've chuckled all day at that one. Doubt I'll ever be able to listen to the track again without a grin....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom