Another TJB spoof...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually have a Pat Cooper LP coming by mail...mainly for the "Spaghetti Sauce & Other Delights" cover. I've wanted to get the Sweet Cream LP, the Soul Asylum, and the Sour Cream & Other Delights covers.

They'll all make a nice gallery page! There's another WC&OD spoof LP by either Peter Matz or Shorty Rogers. IIRC Herb wrote the liner notes, though it's not A&M (Liberty or Kapp maybe?)...

--Mr Bill

Mr Bill said:
They'll all make a nice gallery page! There's another WC&OD spoof LP by either Peter Matz or Shorty Rogers. IIRC Herb wrote the liner notes, though it's not A&M (Liberty or Kapp maybe?)...

--Mr Bill

Hmmm...I haven't seen that in Shorty Rogers (I buy a lot of his music when I can...it can get very pricey, like the "East Coast/West Coast" album I saw today for $125.00), but there are some of his albums I haven't seen yet either. Shorty was an RCA artist for many years, and has recorded on other jazz labels. If it was on Kapp or Liberty, it very well could have been Peter Matz.

I'll add those to Page 5 of the TJB discog, along with the Soul Asylum picture. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom