Anyone playing EQUINOX on the equinox?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a matter of fact, I decided last night on the spur of the moment to make a compilation CD of HAP, EQUINOX and LOOK AROUND leaving out the few songs that aren't favorites. So I actually started out the day listening to it (without even thinking about the date, however.)

As much as I love Sergio, I am not going to be going to the San Diego show. (Work related reasons).
I am sure Mr. Bill will have a lot to say about it- am anxious to hear. (wonder if Sergio will mention the re release of "Fool On The Hill"?)
..........realizing I need HAP and Equinox on CD! :shock:

Does anyone look around when they listen to Look Around? :sad:

Silly question, I know, but has the album itself inspired you to look at the nature with a keener eye?

I totally missed the equinox this year. In fact, while sitting eating dinner on the 23rd, with mid-80 temperatures outside, it dawned on me that it was now autumn.

seashorepiano said:
Does anyone look around when they listen to Look Around?

No, but I did listen to Fool On the Hill on my walkman when I climbed Cowles Mountain at my neighborhood nature preserve... Guess that makes me the fool! :laugh:

--Mr Bill
Since I've never done drugs I'll let someone else claim to have listened to Crystal Illusions while on crystal meth... LOL!

I think you'd need a special ingredient to make Crystal Illusions work... I never really cared for that album myself; I more prefer the original A&M Mendes sound on the first three albums.

Mr Bill said:
Since I've never done drugs I'll let someone else claim to have listened to Crystal Illusions while on crystal meth...

I almost felt like I was on drugs today, but was I hallucinating? Nope. I got another of what is called an ocular migraine. It's not a headache, but it's like a constricting or pressure in the cornea, and it looks like a small distorted ring in the vision that grows larger, then disappears. It is sometimes followed by a headache...which I sort of ended up with... The "ring" area is very jagged and uneven, but it is almost "crystal"-like. Bizarre and hard to explain...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom