• Our Album of the Week features will return next week.

AS TIME GOES BY - US Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Harry for your message. This time I can enter both links.

There are official sites under the Universal umbrella in Japan, too.
I found universal music.co.jp website a few months ago. They have audio. If you click on 'Windos :sad: Media' or 'Real Player' icon, you can see CM for CD "I Love Drama." This compilation CD has "The Rainbow Conneciton." You can hear a little bit of Karen's voice on the site.

Compilation CD's page
Second CD is "I Love Drama."UICZ-7003 2004.2.11 2,476yen(tax out)
All songs have been heard in Japanese T.V. dramas.

Carpenters page

HMV.co.jp page

Sakura

AAHHH, I found the link. :)

I was shopping today ay my local Barnes & Noble store, of course I had to go & check out the Carpenters titles. Well 3rd one in I see the U.S. version of As Time Goes By. Was suprised to see a sticker on it that said, "New Low Price" It was $12.99 (OMG do you know how much I paid for my Japan version?) :rolleyes: Looked at the back & saw And When He Smiles listed. Was so tempted to buy it...it was all alone and was "calling my name again" :D But I placed it back, convinced myself that I already had 2 copies of the Japan version at home.

So did I make a mistake that I will regret? :help:

Harry, thanks so much for this information...you certainly are thorough.

Thanks to a dear friend, I have a CD-R copy of the Japanese Import, which I hold near and dear to my heart. I will, however, purchase the US version tomorrow. I called my local Rasputin and had one put on hold...they only had two copies out of four they had ordered. :thumbsup:

Jon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom