baja marimba band picture sleeves

Status
Not open for further replies.

bob

hello again people, just going through my baja marimba band singles and I have 2 with the picture sleeves along comes mary/ & yes sir, that's my baby. so my question with the catalog numbers for the bmb singles like from the almo international which I have 2 of them, then the blue label
series from 840 series was there any bmb singles released with the picture sleeves beside the two mention above?. my email address is
[email protected] and to wendel again sorry to hear about your illness. you can beat that.

bob papp

I have two picture sleeves shown in the BMB discography. Mr Bill has a third one that I don't have posted there, but in various computer changes over the past couple of years, I have not located the scan...nor do I remember which title it was.

I have some excellent TJB picture sleeves someone gave to me...almost like new. Once my main computer's back up and running, I'll need to scan them for the TJB site.

That was my picture sleeve. It's "Portuguese Washerwoman" / "Spanish Moss"...

If I need to resend the scan let me know. Believe it or not, I have all my stuff with me (so I can work on the IRS site between bombings...) :wink:

--Mr Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom