Carpenters Official Website Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, but we'd appreciate it more if you told us what the update was. Not everyone checks into the site regularly, and not everyone has time to go searching through looking for an update.

Here are the "current" CARPENTERS WEBSITE Updates:

- Richard Carpenter LIVE on BigL International (a London radio station) Thursday May 11, 4 pm PST

- Tune in Online at: - www.bigl.co.uk - and click on the Link: Listen Live

- Radio London-BigL can be heard across Britain and Europe by transmitter and Satellite on Sky Channel 0190

- eMail us to tell us you heard this wonderful CARPENTERS SPECIAL PROGRAM, starting at 2 pm PST (10 pm London time) Tell us also "where on Earth" you are listening!

And also:​

- Richard's 1971 Plymouth Hemi Roadrunner is currently on display at the Petersen Automobile Museum in Los Angeles

Dave :neutral:inkshield:

There has been another update, too. Richard is evidently narrating a 4-part series entitled "The Herb Alpert Story" starting on June 21st. It's on BBC Radio 2. I went to that site and didn't see any mention it. Maybe it's too soon. But the link is up on Richard's webpage.

Marilyn,
who's sure Herb's fans will be interested in this, too!

OOps!! I see it already is on the TJB forum! My mistake! I really should read ALL the forums once in awhile! But, the date is different for the first episode. Maybe I should post on that forum, too?

Marilyn,
who has egg on her face! :goofygrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom