• Our Album of the Week features will return next week.

Carpenters on Qobuz

Martin Medrano

Hi everyone today i finally got the chance to buy my first carpenters album i baught carpenters with royal Philharmonic Orchestra. I baught it in WAV 24 bit 192KHZ
And i would like to know how many of ya'll have baught the same file format. Whats the best way to enjoy this album to its full potential.

Hi everyone today i finally got the chance to buy my first carpenters album i baught carpenters with royal Philharmonic Orchestra. I baught it in WAV 24 bit 192KHZ
And i would like to know how many of ya'll have baught the same file format. Whats the best way to enjoy this album to its full potential.

Absolutely the 192k from a sonic perspective. I asked about the HD tracks version of it in another thread but I don't think anyone bit. I've bought higher bitrate versions of other albums and noticed a difference - not a huge one but a difference nonetheless. More signal gets to us in many cases in high bitrates. There have been cases where albums have been "up converted" but on the whole, they really do offer a sonic improvement.

Is this 192k iteration the final version or did Richard do more tweaking after it?

Ed

The final version it has the updated tracks.

Absolutely the 192k from a sonic perspective. I asked about the HD tracks version of it in another thread but I don't think anyone bit. I've bought higher bitrate versions of other albums and noticed a difference - not a huge one but a difference nonetheless. More signal gets to us in many cases in high bitrates. There have been cases where albums have been "up converted" but on the whole, they really do offer a sonic improvement.

Is this 192k iteration the final version or did Richard do more tweaking after it?

Ed

Back
Top Bottom