Carpenters Ringtones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark-T

I'm curious if anyone out there has created a Carps ringtone and what it is. I just did this first one- the opening 13.5 seconds of Bwana She No Home. It sounds great and is very unique!

Wow, that is a cool idea...did not think to use Bwana She No Home, good choice.
iTunes will let you create ringtones from any of your songs in your iTunes library and then port it to your phone. I'm currently using the theme song from Charlies Angels. :) I also have MCD when the holidays start.

Reactions: PJW
Top of the World was my ringtone
Anyone familiar with this list?
Carpenters Worldwide iTunes Performance | Last update: 2014-02-01 08:35:13 EDT | Back to list

Main | Songs | Albums | Countries

Selection: All · Anglophone · Latin America · Mainland Europe · Africa/Middle East · Asia | Hide small countries · Hide dupes | Show 8 hour diffs · Show 24 hour diffs

Top of the World
#51 Vietnam
#71 Ghana
#304 Norway(They Long to Be) Close to You
#73 Grenada
#222 United Kingdom
#259 IrelandYesterday Once More
#48 VietnamAlbum: Carpenters: Gold - Greatest Hits
#3 Cape Verde
#13 Vietnam
#35 Philippines
#65 United Kingdom
#71 Ireland
#101 Japan
#155 Cambodia
#181 Hong Kong
#211 Zimbabwe
#213 Barbados
#218 India
#252 United Arab Emirates
#271 Thailand
#280 Malaysia
#290 Peru
#296 Chile
#351 New Zealand
#361 Finland
#384 El Salvador
#384 Netherlands

Recently a member here shared a weblink with an article on creating free ringtones. I cannot now remember which thread it was in, but I bookmarked the link and just had an opportunity to look at it. It is about iPhone ringtones I now see. I am not one of the the washed masses who have an iPhone unfortunately. I have an Android phone. Anyone able to help me learn to create free ringtones for my poor unfortunate Huawei Smartphone?

All you really need to do is find whatever ringtone you want as an mp3 and download it to your phone.

Then go to "Settings > sound > Phone ringtone"

At that point you should see a list of all valid sound files on your phone. Scroll to the one you want and set it.

There are other ringtones that you can also set the same way, for certain personal numbers that call you, you can set a unique ringtone.

That's the way it is on my Android 4.4.2

Harry

I created a ringtone of chorus of "Calling Occupants of Interplanetary Craft" - the first chorus after the modulation. My voice mail alert tone is Karen's ad-libs between the first chorus and second verse of "Turn Away" (The "Wah-ba-ba" part).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom