• Our Album of the Week features will return next week.

Carpenters Tour Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marty TX

I try to read this forum regularly but rarely contribute. Please forgive me if this topic has been brought up before.

Has anyone compiled a listing of all cities and venues the Carpenters played in the United States during their years of touring? I've gathered many from the fan club letters and from biographical sources. However, I'd just like a list of places and dates all in one neat list. Asking too much? Probably, but I'd like to know this information for many reasons. If anything I'd like to know if they ever appeared in my home town of Ft. Wayne, Indiana. As a child I longed to see them but was too young to convince my parents to keep an eye out for them. I was excited to find out they appeared nearby in South Bend, IN and I actually found somebody I knew who saw them. It was great to hear about that concert. I'm such a fanatic about the Carpenters, I get a rush just hearing about other people's experiences with them. That's one reason I love this forum so much.

Thanks for any info!

You know, I guess the best route if you have a question is just to go straight to the horse's mouth and ask Richard Carpenter. He and his wonderful assistant Becky Boxberger got right back to me. I encourage everyone to ask away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom