Close to You-Remembering the C's-Japan Release

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick-An Ordinary Fool

Just got an email from Japan that they are finally getting this DVD release on 8/25/04. (why so long, it's been out for years now)

Here is part of the email:

"First Press Available" button in the product details indicates the
availability of the first press edition (sometimes including bonuses).
When that button is gone, only a later press of the same title may
be available.
Some items are released in limited quantity or for a limited period
of time. If you're after a limited edition, early ordering is essential
to ensure timely receipt of your order.

It's not really saying this is a First Press available. In fact it says priced down re-issue.

So I am assuming this is the exact same as the U.S. release years ago? Or could this have extra bonus footage that U.S. version doesn't have? The U.S. version has bonus footage already (Ave Maria, A Place to Hideaway) BUT could there be more?

I'm curious only because the Japan fans always seem to get stuff released there that is hard to get elsewhere. But now I'm seeing it's the other way around with this release. :?:

Believe this to be a reduced price re-issue of CTY -Rem Carpenters -as Japanese re-issue for various budgets ....Gold CD was also re-issued at cheaper price about 18 months after original full price release :confused:

Peter

Thanks Peter, probably right this may just be same as U.S. version. Sometimes you never know though. :wink:

..who just picked up 2 freshly framed Carpenters memorabila at local frame shop, online...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom