Forum Givewaway: TJB Promotional Posters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rudy

¡Que siga la fiesta!
Staff member
Site Admin
A big thank you to the crew at Shout Factory: we are giving away 5 TJB reissue promotional posters here at A&M Corner!

Contest rules: to enter the contest, you must be a forum member. Post once only in this thread, and five winners will be picked randomly in about two weeks time. We will PM or e-mail you if you've won, so make sure your e-mail address in your profile is correct.

Important: due to the shipping costs, this contest is only open to U.S residents, or non-U.S. residents who can have an item shipped to a U.S. address.

If you don't have the new CDs yet, we have them available through Amazon. Click on the titles below to view or order:

Lost Treasures
The Lonely Bull
South Of The Border
Whipped Cream & Other Delights

Put me in the drawing, but as number one poster, I probably will not have much of a chance. Number 1 is lowest of all.

Paul

I would be very interested in those Herb Alpert & TjB Promotional Posters... "Five Outta'...Twelve?, ain't bad...!" :D

Dave

I had to drink those five cold ones when I didn't win the coasters. Now I've still got a little blank space on one wall...

-Mike A.

Please kindly count me in the running for a TJB promotional poster.

Tom (with Herb from the beginning) :D

Yes Please! I would like to enter - if I am lucky enough to win I can provide a mailing address in the U.S. Many Thanks and good luck to everyone ( especially me! )

I was lucky the first time around, so I'll roll the dice again. 'Coasters and Posters' has a 'top ten' feel to it. Maybe a lost TJB track?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom