• Our Album of the Week features will return next week.

Frampton To Perform on Radio Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Bacardi

Peter Frampton and his band will play a few songs on the Bob & Tom radio show on Thursday morning. You can check out the B&T website (www.bobandtom.com) to check for the stations that carry their show, or you can listen online at their site. I heard Frampton on their show earlier this year and he was smokin'! He played a mix of old and new tunes and will probably do the same on Thursday.

Capt. Bacardi

Ah! Frampton!! Just what I like about A&M Corner!!! Thanks for the info, Cap'n!!!

My first "Day On The Green" (the Concord Pavillion multi-band concert) in 1977 featured Frampton, Fleetwood Mac, Supertramp and some other bands. My sister took me because my parents felt I was too young to go on my own (I was 16 at the time). However, it was a concert I shall never forget.

Thanks again, Cap'n! I'll check my local listings and tune in!! :)

Jon

...ready for a blast from the past, online...

Like so many other artists these days, I notice that Peter has his own recording label, Framptone Records. Perhaps Herb might consider this for his (possible) upcoming releases? Nothing like "Alptone" or anything like that! But perhaps, he might come up with his own label for release? Who knows?? :tongue:

Jon

...glad to see Frampton back at it, online...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom