• Our Album of the Week features will return next week.

From the Top

Status
Not open for further replies.

andywithaz

Is From the Top still in print :?: I really would like to have this because of the remixed songs from Karen's solo albums.

Should still be available from collectors stores and websites.Certainly Japanese copies were still listed in 2003 -last of their old editions.

I did obtain sealed copy from LA collectors store last year for UK collector -some copies should be easily available :o

Peter

I was just on the cdeurope.com website looking for new Carpenters stuff and noticed they have "From The Top" listed.

Thought you might like to know the prices:

From The Top - $55.95, $57.95, $59.95, $104.95, $105.95 (listed as an
import)

Ordered from them before but found that it takes a very long time to ship, usually allow 3-4 weeks!

Hope you find this info helpful.

I remember seeing this box set at either a circuit city store or maybe it was a Barnes & Noble Music Dept not too long ago. Probably old stock, it was the smaller version of what I purchased. I have the large 12x12 size box w large photobooklet.

If you want FROM THE TOP, I suggest you go to Amazon.com or Half.com and buy one from a seller with has it listed with the "used" items. Some sellers have copies listed that are still sealed, for quite reasonable prices.

Just do a search for "carpenters from the top" at either site, and you'll find a listing for the set. At Amazon, click on the "used and new" link and you'll see a list of sellers offering items of varying price and condition. At Half.com, do the search and you'll immediately find all the items available.

That's always the first place I check when looking for out-of-print or discontinued CDs/DVDs/books. You can quite often get a much better deal than you can trying to win an auction on eBay.

David

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom