• Our Album of the Week features will return next week.

Grammy Alumni Poster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff

Shortly before Karen's death, there was an Entertainment Tonight that Featured a segment on the Such and such ann. of the Grammy Awards. Karen and Richard were in attendance and were briefly interviewed. Alumni posed together and were photographed. This made it to some sort of poster. Has anyone seen or does anyone have this?

Jeff

Jeff

I don't have this but it's cropped up a few times on ebay, the copy I saw was signed by everyone on the poster, including Karen and Richard.

The poster wasn't a picture of everyone, it was a portrait of the Grammy award, with signatures scrawled all over it.

There is a separate publicity photograph of past winners taken on the same occasion, again this has been on ebay, including K&R, Dionne Warwick and Burt Bacharach.

I'd give my right arm to see the tv footage of Karen from this, just 2 weeks before she died.

Stephen[/i]

I don't think I have seen this poster but I have seen that photo from the Grammy's on ebay a long time ago. I have never seen it since then & wished I have saved it to my hardrive. It was a photo of all the people grouped together that was taken after the show backstage I think. As I seem to remember Karen was sorta in the middle & it was sorta hard to actually see her cause it was kinda far away but you could tell though that it was her. Wasn't that one of the last public appearances by her that was photographed? One would think that it would be possible even today to contact someone who produces that show each year & ask if they have photo's avaiable to purchase from years & years ago. Someone must have the rights to those Grammy photo's.

....who would love to see that photo once again, online....

I think even from the distance you can tell Karen looks really tired and pretty sick on this photo. Pretty much the way she did on that photo inside Newville Avenue with Evelyn Wallace a couple of weeks earlier.

Frightening to think she was dead a week later. :|

Stephen

I think it's unfair to say how Karen looked in that photo. Unless your looking at something I'm not, that photo is way too small to see much of anything. Even the size 5X7 in person would be not very close seeing most of these grammy winners are positioned far away from the photographer.

Hey there,

I've actually got the grammy clip of Karen and Richard being briefly interviewed and I think she looks pretty good, much better than in the Evelyn picture.

Neil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom