• Our Album of the Week features will return next week.

Happy Birthday Bruno!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thestitch

Birthday wishes go today to our very own Bruno, who is turning 40!! Make it a special one, Bruno, as special as you are!

With many happy returns of the day,
Marilyn

:happybirthday:

Bruno? 40?? Wow. Welcome to the other side of the hill, my friend. :)

thestitch said:
Watchya' talkin' 'bout, Neil? I don't remember any hill when I was there!! :wink:

Marilyn

Yeah...they hadn't been invented yet... :tongue:

Dan, who'll turn 50 in AUGUST..THAT'S the REAL hill...

PS Happy B-day, Bruno...many happy returns! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Dear Marylin, Neil, Murray, Dan,

thank you very much for yor birthday greetings!! :) :) :) :) :)

Yesterday, I enjoyed an evening with some friends at a nearby restaurant. Among the presents I received are the box set NEIL DIAMOND STAGES and the DVD BEST OF THE CORRS.

It is for me indeed a little strange to know, that for statistics more than half of my lifetime is definetly over.

Before the guests arrived, I was alone at home and listened to two songs: I MADE IT THROUGH THE RAIN from Barry Manilow, and then LOOK TO YOUR DREAMS, ofcourse by Carpenters. That's the mood I'm in now.

Thanks again, folks!!!

Bruno
by the way: The waiter in the restaurant gave me the best gift of all. When one of my friends asked him to guess my age, he said: 30! So, what do I want more? :D

Happy Birthday Bruno :!: :happybirthday: :happybirthday: Sorry but I didn't see the thread until today.

...who will be turning 15 in exactly 1 month on April 22!...

Bruno said:
Among the presents I received are the box set NEIL DIAMOND STAGES and the DVD BEST OF THE CORRS.

Great presents - especially the second one! :)

Happy Birthday Bruno.

Harry
...long over that particular hill, online...

Thank you, Andrew and Harry! :)

I've watched the Corrs DVD on Sunday, and I enjoyed it. I didn't know, that the girls are so beautiful!

I think, I will go and buy tickets for the Corrs concert here in Bonn in June.

The Neil Diamond Box Set contains five audio CDs and one DVD video. The DVD features highlights of Neil's concert in Ireland two years ago. Sad, that it doesn't contain the whole concert. The DVD also features a documentary called BACKSTAGE, which is very interesting.

Bruno

Bruno said:
Thank you, Andrew and Harry! :)

I've watched the Corrs DVD on Sunday, and I enjoyed it. I didn't know, that the girls are so beautiful!

I think, I will go and buy tickets for the Corrs concert here in Bonn in June.

To see them is to love them!

Harry
...hoping The Corrs come by Philly this summer, online...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom