• Our Album of the Week features will return next week.

Heart Surgery Video Features "Behind The Rain"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Bill

Gentlemanly Curmudgeon
Staff member
I was watching an Arabic TV Show last night on the local TV about open heart surgery and the music selected was none other than Herb Alpert's "Behind The Rain" from Rise!!!

Weird. Arab butchers hacking away to a Jewish American's jazz tune. Who'd'a thunk it possible?!?!?

--Mr Bill

Heh...and they probably downloaded it via Napster or Morpheus, not knowing who or what an Alpert is. :wink:

I was watching an Arabic TV Show last night on the local TV about open heart surgery and the music selected was none other than Herb Alpert's "Behind The Rain" from Rise!!!

Weird. Arab butchers hacking away to a Jewish American's jazz tune. Who'd'a thunk it possible?!?!?

--Mr Bill

In that case, I fell asleep listening to its sound-alike, "Beyond", on my CLASSICS VOL. :?: (forgot which one) CD. And dreamed I was working in the E.R. of the hospital I used to work at. And that as it was getting busier it was harder to do my work there (and heard it in my sleep). :tongue:

Kinda made me wake up, too, and shortly after the song finished. Don't wanna tell you what the place musta' been like, either; I'm sure yous can imagine!! :hurl:

Think it was (programmed?) as the last song on the CD, as well.

Dave

Gioccho Adesso: Herb Alpert Rise "Behind The Rain"

...and stayin' WIDE AWAKE, too...! :twitchy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom