Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

carpwoman65

Howdy y'all.

I've finally decided to log on and join the group after lurking for a while thinking I don't know enough to join the "Big Dogs" in the only forum where everyone really KNOWS what they're talking about. But then someone at work asked me a question about Karen and I answered in far more detail than they needed and I got to thinking "Hmmm. How the hell did I know that?"

So here I am. I've been a die-hard Carphead for 35 years (stole the tan album from my mom when I was 6). Carpwoman for over 10. Proud owner of the 'boat poster' and willing to give my left uh, 'girl' so to speak, for a pair of Karen's sticks. (I'd give my left arm but then I couldn't play.... :goofygrin: ) I have a modest collection of stuff, mostly posters and photos, advertisments, the "Offering" album, stuff like that. I don't know if any of you visit eBay, but I'm contemplating buying the sleepshirt that says "Don't wake me...I'm dreaming about Karen Carpenter." NOT! :rolleyes:

I'm a professional photographer and have been freelancing for my hometown newspaper for almost 20 years. My full time job is photographing retinas as an ophthalmic photographer with a private practice in Chicago.

I'm looking forward to discussing the carp's music and such.
It'll be so nice to talk (or type) with people who share my enthusiasm and love for Karen and Richard and their timeless music!

But enough about me.

How do I get in touch with the admin people? I'd like to get me real screen name back from a long ago registration.

See ya' later!

Joanne
GO BEARS!

Welcome Joanne,

I hope you'll enjoy participating here at the Corner. If you need to change your screen name, Rudy's the one to contact. You can use the Private Message function to get in touch with him.

I CAN however tell you that, at the moment, no-one is using the "Joanne" screen name. :wink:

Harry

Harry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom