• Our Album of the Week features will return next week.

herb alpert music in a cheech and chong movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donna6263

hey, in the movie Up in Smoke with Cheech and Chong, what Herb Albert song is playing in the background of this movie? It's in a street seen.

As far as I know, there are no "Herb Albert" songs in any Cheech & Chong movie.

Now maybe you mean Herb Alpert, the famous trumpeter who spells his name with a "P." :tongue:

Can't answer the question though....I do know that "Lonely Bull" plays briefly at the end of the cut "Welcome to Mexico" on the first CyC album.

HI, found the song that is played in this movie. It's The Lonely Bull, it's in a sequence where they are walking on the street and this music is playing in the background. By the way, think I spelled Herb's last name wrong in my first message.

Donna6263 said:
HI! I found the song that is played in this movie. It's "The Lonely Bull", it's in a sequence where they are walking on the street and this music is playing in the background. By the way, think I spelled Herb's last name wrong in my first message.

That's OK, we'll forgive you! :D I think I really remember it playing, myself, though I'll go out and rent it to really be sure--just have a list of a LOT of movies that I promised to rent. :laugh:

Welcome! :)

Dave

Plus "The Lonely Bull" is featured (best heard with headphones, however) in the "Welcome to Mexico" sketch on the first Cheech and Chong album. (The yellow one).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom