Interesting TJB Photo (and bio)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That picture is included in the gallery section here at the forum...it was taken ca. 1975. The people in the back row are Steve Shaeffer, John Pisano, Lani, Herb, Dave Frishberg and Bob Edmondson. The front row is made up of Vince Charles, Bob Finley, Julius Wechter and Papito Hernandez. A nice group shot...I used it as a screen saver for awhile...

Dan, saying...check out that gallery for a lot of neat stuff...

DAN BOLTON said:
That picture is included in the gallery section here at the forum...it was taken ca. 1975. The people in the back row are Steve Shaeffer, John Pisano, Lani, Herb, Dave Frishberg and Bob Edmondson. The front row is made up of Vince Charles, Bob Finley, Julius Wechter and Papito Hernandez. A nice group shot...I used it as a screen saver for awhile...

Dan, saying...check out that gallery for a lot of neat stuff...

Thanks Dan,
If you notice they don't mention Dave Frishberg (as you noted), in the picture. I understand from a reliable source that Dave Frishberg will be in New York for the 2nd Julius Wechter tribute! :D

Yeah, and they completely forgot about Papito, Steve and the late-great Vince Charles...that bio is kinda simplistic, too...oh, well...Dave Frishberg wrote the Grammar Rock songs for TV back in the early "70's[Conjunction Junction, I'm Just A Bill, etc.]. He's quite a talent. I wish I could be there in the Big Apple on March 3, but it doesn't look promising... :cry:

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom