Is everyone on holiday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PHIL

I notice that no messages have been posted since 28 July - are all the Carpenters fans on holiday except me? Somebody must be out there!! :laugh:

Summertime is often very slow on message forums - and there's been nothing much new going on.

Things may pick up when the "Chronicles" package is released.

Harry

The reissues ARE awesome!! I'm enjoying them, too! Yesterday I ordered the next three. Can't wait to get 'em. Of course, I used Neil's link on the Home page!

I've not posted very much because of things going on in my life. My mom is in the hospital yet again with pneumonia and congestive heart failure. Today she seemed to be a bit stronger. It's been a rough summer here.

A very big "hello" and "Happy Birthday" to a very great Carpenters fan, Peter. Peter, I know your birthday is sometime around mine and I'd like to wish you the very best! :happybirthday:

Just so we keep this in "Carpenters mode", does anyone have any more info on the Christmas album? I would so love to hear this music and it would be a positive thing to look forward to, which I seem to need desperately right now.

Best to everyone,
Marilyn

We're just hearing rumors that this WON'T be the year for Richard's new Christmas album. But you never know...

Harry

I've not posted very much because of things going on in my life. My mom is in the hospital yet again with pneumonia and congestive heart failure. Today she seemed to be a bit stronger. It's been a rough summer here.

A very big "hello" and "Happy Birthday" to a very great Carpenters fan, Peter. Peter, I know your birthday is sometime around mine and I'd like to wish you the very best! :happybirthday:

Just so we keep this in "Carpenters mode", does anyone have any more info on the Christmas album? I would so love to hear this music and it would be a positive thing to look forward to, which I seem to need desperately right now.

Best to everyone,
Marilyn

Marilyn,

Good to see your post again ...certainly hope life improves from your current news ....all the best for your birthday ...yes another birthday due this weekend on Saturday ....at least the forecast thunderstorms have changed to bright sunshine....something to look forward to .... :thumbsup:

Re : Richard's planned solo album ....yes sadly looks like another year on hold until Richard is finally happy with these recordings ....ideally Richard will be motivated by his 60th in 2006 & some interest from Universal worldwide :wink:

At least Richard has TATU work being released & possibly some other tracks -Richard is always working on various projects / live benefits ...as he was this last spring ....so some suprises could be coming .... :o

Happy Birthday Marilyn ....enjoy your special day.... :angel:

Peter ....Birthday Thoughts ....

Thanks very much, Peter, for your good wishes. I think I'm going to be celebrating my birthday on a day other than the real one. It's been a crazy, mixed up week.

Have a good one on Saturday!

Marilyn, who is STILL disappointed about the Christmas album

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom