Karen solo release poster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris my friend,

Your picture/frame is beautiful! I'm happy to see that she really did arrive in tip top shape. This is the simple satisfaction I was seeking. Somehow it's a thrill to know that Karen hangs on the East Coast too. Our states couldn't be any farther apart. Oregon to Florida. Where did you acquire 35th pic? Something tells me that collection obsession is armed and ready for pursuit.

Good job!

Jeff

Yes, Karen is happy here in the sunshine state. :)

The 35th Anniv Poster I purchased from ebay. From this actual seller who deals in posters.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=45103&item=3824636501&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

They have there own website (click on me & scroll down to find the url) that you can go to & also order the poster without having to use ebay. It is an original & that is what I was looking for. Ever since I saw the tv commercial I have wanted it.

However be careful because there is a seller from Mexico on ebay that sells posters but they are re-productions & not originals. I've never order from them but the pics just don't look right.

The solo poster is truly sensational, almost like a candid shot. No wonder it is so sought after. Karen really was a remarkable lady.

Wow Chris!! Thanks for posting the
framed posters, your a lucky guy.
It is highly unlikely that I will
find an original poster. So I am
going to try having some of my fav
album covers enlarged at a print
shop. It won't be an original but
there is a space right above my
work station begging for a C's
photo. My keyboard is a black
Techniques SX-WA1 and I have a
White Carpenters logo, roughly